Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Week 9 EOC: My Domain Website

Nowadays  we can get almost anything online for free. Including website domains. There are many places where you can purchase or create a domain for free. Such websites are GoDaddy, Yahoo, and many others. Today we had to create a business site on Weebly, a site where you can create a free domain or purchase your own. It's very cool, as long as the name you like isn't taken or copyrighted, you can come up with almost anything. The site I created from Weebly is a bakery for dogs. I always like to go get some different, unique snacks for my dog, and I noticed there aren't that many of these bakeries. So I thought, a good idea would be to create a website for one. I haven't done any research to see if there are any actual online dog treat stores, but it was worth a try. If I had the time and money, I'd like to open up an online store and make my own website, but for now all I can do is dream. But for others, it is a great opportunity and it should be taken advantage of. Many small business owners have used websites such as Weebly to start their own business, and with the free templates, everything can be done in a breeze. Nowadays, making a website can be easily done, and doesn’t require a lot of knowledge to do. Anyone can build a website! Just takes some time and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment